*shudders*

6:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »


Im moving back home to my parents place.
It is the beginning of the end times, as was foretold in the prophecies.
So yesterday I moved a bunch of stuff including my COMPUTER. I'm nerdy enough that wherever my computer is I consider that where I live. So I stayed in this place, with the bed thats here, surrounded by boxes and bags of "things" I consider my possessions.
I stayed in my room from highschool, in my bed from when I was married that is within my family home that no longer contains the family cat.
Plus I have some horrible, probably stress induced, illness that is physically hurting and draining me.
Thats a lot of horrors rolled into one night and one place.
In fact thats exactly what it was like.
THE HORRORS

In other news
something good happened.
Maybe

No comments: