Costume update

11:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
SO steampunk time again.
Less than a week to go. Ive finished moving out, so that gives me a bit more time to play with.

Found an old skirt of mine buried at my parents place thats perfect, also found another I could use underneath like a petticoat.

Found a belt for a dollar that has a bunch of holes studded into it, perfect for attaching gadgetry. I've disassembled a purse to hang like a pouch. and the handle becomes like an extra belt.

Found a plastic gun to modify. If I run out of time Ill just paint it.
Its this great gold and orange(wtf) thing with a red light in the barrel thats meant to look like a pirates flintlock.

No progress on goggles

What Id still like to get/have/make/find:
pocket watch
telescope
hip flask

Inspirational images to follow





No comments: