Lets do the time warp again

2:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 3 Comments »
The party by my reckoning was a giant success.
I had such a great time and felt like Queen of the Worldddd.
The crazy lighting Id spent ages setting up looked great and the best was the changing lightbulb in the toilet that freaked everyone out as they tried to pee.
There were some amazing costumes and every single one made me want to jump for joy. Seems like everyone had a good time too, I've had an almost perfect record of reports. The only ones who really missed out was poor Devo who over did it early and paid the price for the rest of the night and "Puke guy's girlfriend" who arrived just in time to look after him and go home without really getting to party at all.
A lot of people who were coming didn't show, the various reasons are still trickling in. Some really legitimate but most seem like a mixture of laziness and apathy. Sucks to be them, all of whom seriously missed out because it was the kind of bash that wont ever be recreated.
My costume really all came together.
and then stuff like this happened

we are traveling through time

Id organised the music so we would at certain points travel back a decade at a time. Which totally worked. A few people even picked up on it. The robots brought me penis and vagina cupcakes, yes, this is the best possible thing. The mass of people all finally arrived and then so much happened and so quickly. There was smoke everywhere, and Queen being sung, there was a robot fight, gay chicken and semi-nakedness. Someone stole my glasses and a shitload of bourbon. I wish Id been able to talk to everyone more. It seemed like it all flew by and suddenly everyone was gone, there was no more dancing to do and it was freezing cold.

Im still cleaning up.
It was so so worth it, I love you all.

3 comments:

geordie said...

The party was too awesome, as usual you put a lot of work and thought in, and it all came back in droves. I can't wait for next year's one already :)

Anonymous said...

Your costume was definitely the best!! (Sorry, everyone else.)

And that light bulb!!!! Haha I freaked out so bad. I thought somebody had turned out the lights :(

It all felt too fast and I didn't get to talk to you much at all and Devo threw up everywhere so Jack and I left kind of early. BOO.

Jilder said...

*sad face*

You throw the best parties. I hate missing them. Especially when there is DRESS UPS!!!

*more sad face*