Friday Five

4:53 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

1 Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
- I think it started at $1 a week

2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
- I started helping the neighbours at their market stall. I was about 12 and would have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to help pack to van and then go set up the stall. Then I would be their little helper for the day. I loved it.

3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
- It's not so much that I am good at spending, its more that Im just bad at saving.

4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
- Im more likely to borrow since Im always broke because of that spending thing. At the same time Im always broke because I also buy things for other people and give them money all the time too.

5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
- A car!

No comments: