Hamburgers and Hotdogs *updated*

10:55 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
I'll post about my weekend soon, in the meantime I'll update you on my newest artistic creations.
These guys seem a bit common among people who use polymer clay but I wanted to give it a shot myself, see the best I could do with the idea; junk food themed earrings.
Heres some pictures of the assembly process


and the results.

Click this one to go to my store.

I'm going to make a couple of packs of fries as pendants as well, so keep an eye out for those.

Update -
and here are the fries! Too fiddly so I just made two pendants and two earring size ones.


Also did a few different versions of teeth


Returning to my nerdy roots, some computer mice earrings, which have both scroll wheels and tracking balls.

1 comment:

Zac said...

I think they turned out really well, great jobbah