Friday Five

1:10 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning?
Orange juice/ V8 juice

2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going?
Coke, sadly

3. Do you drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day? Why/why not?
8 glasses a day is a myth! there was never any scientific basis for that. PFFT get with the times friday five people
However, I probably dont drink as much water as I should.

4. What are the ingredients of your favorite mixed drink? (Doesn't have to be alcoholic!)
I dont really have a clear favourite, so lets say Zombie

5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so?
NOPE, I just dont like it, though I do quite like the smell. I stick to tea and my some of my favourite blends are Russian Caravan, Irish Breakfast, Blackcurrent Black Leaf, and Love Potion from Queenie's Tea House.

No comments: